[mythtv-users] mythweb displays different

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 28 17:15:57 UTC 2008

I read in a post somewhere a long time ago about this problem, but
damned if I can find it again..... If you access mythweb from IE it
changes the way the page renders or something to do with cookies, I cant
remember.  Now, this is the way mythweb looks from any browser

http://download.reillyblog.com/mythweb.png

any clue how to bring it back to normal with firefox and the flash and
icons?

Thanks.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government
big enough to take from you
everything you have. -- Gerald R. Ford