[mythtv-users] mythvideos file problem on 0.21

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Sat Jun 28 04:09:36 UTC 2008

You prob need to run the "Video Manager" at least once.  Yes I know that you
have it set to get "Newly scanned
videos available by default" but I just worked with the same time of thing
tonight, and I believe that I had to run the manager in order for it to have
an initial data set to work off of...