[mythtv-users] MythArchive error need some assistance...

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 01:36:25 UTC 2008

Thanks I'll give it a try and report back.

*"/dev/hdb1        /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 user,noauto,exec 0       0"**

Doesn't fstab from above create the link /media/cdrom0? if so then couldn't
I have changed Myth to point to /media/cdrom0 instead of /dev/dvd? isn't
/dev/dvd a link to a link?

Which brings me sort of back to how do I tell if the cd rom is connected
since it doesn't show up when you run the 'mount' command is there a better
way to see it?