[mythtv-users] trying to locate the deinterlace option

Alastair Kerr alastair.kerr at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 27 08:59:29 UTC 2008

Hi
I feel silly for asking this but I have spent far too long a time now
tying to find this.

When watching LiveTV / Recordings, switching to 'Progressive' clears up
OSD  glitches. Now I am guessing I need to turn on deinterlacing to make
this permanent (please correct me if I am wrong)

Where in the options setup menu in the frontend is  the deinterlace
option?  I am running the latest Mythbuntu.  In my old setup I (perhaps
mistakenly)  remembered that it was under Setup> TV > Playback.  Going
through each page  seems to reveal nothing.  I've looked at other setup
pages as well but I must just have a mental block for seeing the thing.

Help much appreciated.

-Al

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.