[mythtv-users] User Jobs and Storage Groups

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Fri Jun 27 06:03:48 UTC 2008

I can't find the answer to this question in the wiki, or in the archives.

I am writing a script to run as a user job. I need to operate on a
recorded program file. How can I tell which folder the file is stored in
from the User Job? According to the wiki %DIR% is the path to the
recording directory. However, is this correct whatever storage group the
recording is in, or just for the Default group?

Alternatively, is there a variable I can use in a user job to determine
which storage group a recording is in?

Ian.