[mythtv-users] Will mythtranscode or nuvexport be better for this case?

Johnny Russ jruss at mit.edu
Thu Jun 26 16:32:48 UTC 2008

> You should check out video2ipod.pl as I believe it can do everything
> you're asking. You'll just need to change some settings since you
> won't be going to an ipod.
> http://wiki.1.jeffornot.com:8000/index.php/Video2ipod
>
> I just checked out the documentation and it looks like it is exactly what I
was looking for. It is unfortunate that many of these projects end up
becoming more than their original name implies. I guess it's my fault for
not looking closer. I read stuff about this script being used to set up
podcasts and what not but I didn't realize it could do more than that.
Thanks for the tip.