[mythtv-users] netflix streaming on myth like xbox360?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:36:48 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Dan Littlejohn
<dan.littlejohn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Saw this article about setting up an xbox to stream netflix.  Is there
> anything going on to try and do the same thing on myth?
>
> http://lifehacker.com/396881/turn-your-xbox-360-into-a-streaming-netflix-player
>
> Dan

I don't really see it possible until Netflix decides to open up their
browser restrictions.  I can't watch streaming netflix on anything
other than Internet Explorer.  Except for my Roku Netflix Box of
course ;)

If you did have a Roku box you could probably slap together an HD-PVR
+ Roku + MythTV setup where you could them stream into a "recording"
that could then be watched on multiple MythTV systems throughout your
network.

-Chad