[mythtv-users] Odd lirc behavior when using plasma display vs. CRT display

Daniel cbdd at fullnet.com
Wed Jun 25 02:59:56 UTC 2008

I had the same problem.....now i am using a dish network (uhf receiver/ir
emitter)
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/our_products/accessories/index.shtml
......i use the dish uhf remote to control my myth box .....i keep myth the
ir input, out of view of my plasma tv....plus the uhf remote works any where
in my home