[mythtv-users] Is there an advantage to using a NAS vs local hard disks?

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Tue Jun 24 16:57:22 UTC 2008

I should also point out the other obvious to some difference:
the NAS can be elsewhere away from the tv so the wife
doesnt complain about it makign too much noise
or being an eyesore.

but I do also like the idea of little NAS appliances
directly attached to the machine not internal drives.
but that adds to the power requirements of the UPS near
the tv and of the fan noise and of the things the wive
can complain about... :)
unless of course you SE is a computer geek...

(SE == spousal equivalent)

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org