[mythtv-users] Phil Edwards attempt to use Google grabber script

online at marcusandzoe.com online at marcusandzoe.com
Tue Jun 24 11:05:35 UTC 2008

I have also been trying to use an alternative to ignyte as I am in australia
but so far have not made any headway with either scripts mentioned in the
thread.

Subject:	Re: ignyte replacement script that fetches fromGoogle Movies for
mythmovies
Group:	Mythtv-users
From:	Phill Edwards
Date:	2 Jun 2008

Has anyone managed to get this working with the frontend as a replacement for
ignyte?

I can run it fine from the command line and get results but within the
frontend it crashes when I try to update movie times.

Any other suggestions welcome as we downunder folk seem to miss out alot.

Marcus