[mythtv-users] Comcast to drop analog cable

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Tue Jun 24 02:18:56 UTC 2008

I second that point. I only go "business accounts" these days.
both for dsl and cable the extra money is worth it.
never had ATT dsl though so I havent a clue what they are
like. but everyone hates (including me) comcast and qwest
but I have had reliable service from them and no hassles
about bandwidths normally close to 1T/month for years now.

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org