[mythtv-users] ISO playback still broken in 0.21-fixes?

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:27:24 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Todd D. Volz <todd at stir.org> wrote:
> I'm running .21 fixes (I don't have the specific version at my fingertips)
> on OpenSuse 10.3, unstalled everything from pacman I beleive and am having
> no problems.
>
> In the plain .21 I had problems with the dvd ISO movies jumping around and
> skipping when using the internal player and using a menu on a dvd was a
> carpshoot, once I updated to .21-fixes playback smoothed out and the menus
> worked as they should.
>
> Sounds like you have some dependencies that are a little old, but that's
> just my first guess with the info that you have provided.

The dependent packages are what's installed by osx-packager.pl, so I
don't have much control over that.  I've never had a problem playing
back ISOs with 0.20, 0.20-fixes, or 0.20.2; presumably those
dependencies are older than those currently in osx-packager.pl.

I realize I need to go back and run with -v playback flag to see if I
can get a little more info...