[mythtv-users] using mythtranscode to keep commercials?

Graham Stead gstead at cox.net
Mon Jun 23 16:17:57 UTC 2008

Sorry if this was not clear. My hope was to transcode the recording in
such a way that only the commercials are left. I.e., if commercials were
20% of the original recording, then the final transcoded recording would
be ~20% of the original size.

Hope this makes more sense now.

thanks again,
-Graham