[mythtv-users] Can no longer schedule recordings

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Sun Jun 22 07:46:32 UTC 2008

Can I get some tips on what to trouble shoot? Mythbuntu 8.04 - I haven't
run any updates, the system has been fine and was recording up to late
last night.

Now, 18 hours on, all the future schedules have disappeared and the
MythTV won't let me schedule anything. I set the parameters to record,
but nothing is flagged when I submit the recording specs.

There's plenty of HDD space and all three tuner cards are functional. So
it's probably a DB thing?

:(

Thanks

GuiGuy