[mythtv-users] Low-Profile Video Card Source ???

David Rees drees76 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 06:41:06 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:11 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
> Thanks. Funny but I tried several vendors but never thought of NE, even though
> I deal with them a lot.

Yeah, they're usually the first place I look for parts.

> $30 for a 5200 seems pretty reasonable, even if the whole rest of the machine
> cost less :-)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814145067

This Chaintech card has a $10 rebate, so it's only $20.99. If you
search for "Low Profile Ready" cards instead of just "Low Profile",
there is a $25 card with a $5 rebate, but it doesn't come with a
low-profile bracket.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814141052

> Thanks for tiny-ing up the URL as well, mailers often wrap long ones.

Yeah, that URL was super long without tinyurl!

-Dave