[mythtv-users] Mapping multimedia keys: "pressed key not recognized"

OCG Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Fri Jun 20 22:42:00 UTC 2008

Ok, here are the details:

Keyboard: Logitech DiNovo Mini (little wireless one)

Distro: Fedora 8

"showkey -k" can detect all of the multimedia keys, and I can even remap
then using xmodmap (eg to F11, F12) but Myth will STILL not accept the keys
("pressed key not recognized").

Should I need to use another app like xbindkeys?  Shouldn't Myth recognize
these keys since Linux does?

Thanks,

MD