[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Power Adapter Recall

Greg Lake greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 20 15:56:34 UTC 2008

Mike Rosack wrote:
> Just an FYI for the HDHomeRun owners out there - mine stopped
> responding this morning (at least, that's when I noticed it stopped
> responding), I went up into the attic and saw the power adapter was
> blinking erratically.  Nothing I did fixed it, so I went online and
> found this...
>
> http://www.silicondust.com/wiki/tickets
>
> ...which described my problem exactly.  Hopefully I'll get my new adapter soon.
>

> - Mike Rosack

Mine quit last weekend...I didn't get a conformation e-mail from them by
Tuesday..I had to resubmit my ticket...I guess what i am saying is, make
sure you get the conformation E-mail or it will take longer....I am
using the power supply from my HD-Pvr (same spec's) seeing the driver is
still being worked on..