[mythtv-users] Cannot lock to some radio channels on freesat

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:44:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

Another freesat question. I have managed to get the 5 Live radio
station set up and working quite easily with Myth, but the standard
BBC Radio 1..4 and upwards, all on a different multiplex, won't lock
in Myth. This occurs both in the channel scan and, if I insert the
channel into the database manually, in Live TV. I can however lock
using szap as with 5 Live. Does anyone know what the problem might be,
or if you have it working could I please see a dump of the radio
stations channel entry and the multiplex it comes from?

Cheers,
Robin