[mythtv-users] ASUS says toss my AMD board and buy an Intel board and processor.

Peter VanDerWal peter at vanderwal.us
Thu Jun 19 12:49:53 UTC 2008

> Before I do that, has anyone built an AMD system with a air2pc 0.2
> card that does not have this problem?  If so, what MB and what Video
> Card?  I need S-Video so that is why I am not using onboard video MBs.

FWIW My AMD mobo has S-video out, Asus M2NPV-VM
I've even used it to connect to my TV, but normally I use the component
video output from the mobo.
I don't know if the mobo is still available, but if you need to switch
hardware, at least you could still use the same processor (I think)

I don't use an air2pc card.  I just have some generic 802.11g card with an
Atheros chipset.