[mythtv-users] Need info for manual HDHomeRun Channel Setup

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Thu Jun 19 15:24:18 UTC 2008

Hello,

   My HDHomeRun seems to be screwing up the scan for
one of my channels. It finds it, then it finds it again.
I suspect that the first time it finds, it that is the
right frequency and multiplex. The resulting data yields
two different channels with the same frequency information.

   Does anyone have a copy of the tuning data for KFWD-DT
handy they could share? Or is there a good website for this
sort of info. My Google searches haven't yielded anything
useful so far.