[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase run time not updating

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 18 22:46:18 UTC 2008

When I was setting up my myth box I configured mythfilldatabase to run automatically every day between 21:00 and 23:00. It was running successfully at 21:30, give or take a few minutes, every night. A few days ago I reconfigured it to run between 07:00 and 09:00 and it hasn't run for 4 days. Tonight I changed the schedule to let it run between 07:00 and 23:00, and it ran at 21:34. So it seems that it has got stuck at the time it was first run and won't change. Is there a setting I missed, or some other way I can change the run time?

Mark