[mythtv-users] mythweb and the Nokia N95

Xavier Hervy xavier.hervy at bluebottle.com
Wed Jun 18 19:52:34 UTC 2008

Bert Haverkamp wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Has anyone on this list played with streaming video to the Nokia N95?
> I've been trying to get it to work from mythweb. Flash video works
> fine to a webbrowser. I had to disable the wap support on mythweb to
> get the full html version on my mobile
>
> The N95 supports flash since the last firmware release. So I was
> hoping for  a lucky break.  Unfortunately, it didn't happen.
>
> The N95's webbrowser supports youtube just fine. The movies are shown
> in realplayer.  Any chance to get this working with mythweb?
>
> Can anyone with more detailed knowledge of flash and/or mythweb comment on this?
>
> Regards,
>
> Bert

Hi Bert,

Does mythweb have flash video support ? I never seen this feature, is it
in trunk?

I have a n95 too and I like to have my recording available on my phone
but not in streaming, so I can watch them at any moment.
I wrote a script to export the videos. I am using video center (as
reuters, Sony, youtube) to display the video (see
http://videoservicedirectory.nokia.com/videoservicedirectory/internet_videos/reuters.vcfg
). And create the rss feed for each series. I would like to integrate it
from mythweb at some point.

Does any body is working on a daemon to deal with the transcoding. Would
be nice to have a service ton do the transcoding and be able to
configure it from mythtv or mythweb.

Regards,
Xavier