[mythtv-users] media mvp

Kevin Robbins robbinsck1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 19:50:25 UTC 2008

Once again, awesome feedback! This particular "frontend" is intended to go
in my  3 year olds room  and needs to be able to do videos  and pre recorded
programs  with ease. Now I guess I am leaning towards the apple TV again to
have an actual frontend without network boot, that confuses the crap outta
me.