[mythtv-users] ticket locking

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Jun 18 18:07:04 UTC 2008

On Jun 18, 2008, at 10:20 AM, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
<a bunch of stuff that doesn't matter>

I can guarantee you that arguing that you have provided enough
information even though you have no provided the requested information
will not result in an investigation into your issue. I can also
guarantee you that the longer this thread goes on, the less likely
someone will take pity on your environment, stop whatever else they
are doing, set up an environment that matches yours, run it for a
couple of days to watch memory usage climb, look into the source code,
find the problem, fix the problem, test the fix, post the patch and
wait for it to be accepted into trunk.