[mythtv-users] ticket locking

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 18 16:28:01 UTC 2008

Marc Sherman wrote:
> Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
>> My word isn't enough?
>> I saw a process of the reported size.
>
> No-one's calling you a liar. You need to be helpful and give the
> information requested if you want the problem to be solvable.

I didn't use the word liar.
I pointed out an issue.

I did NOT point out in what part of the source code it is.
Nor what is actually happening when it happens.
(that is what you appear to be expecting and what is the `developer`
style of dealing with an issue; now just take my info on how the
straightforward MythTV setup is over here and have a look on a faster
machine...)

Kind regards,
Udo