[mythtv-users] ticket locking

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 18 16:23:06 UTC 2008

Paul Bender wrote:
>> That supports my idea that my observation was really a special case.
>
> Congrats.
>
> You admit believe that your problem is a special case yet you refuse to

refuse?
can't/don't know/etc.
Don't make me appear as unwilling to assist insolving a case.

Also I was believing that MythTV was designed to (also) record TV.
Over here it does so, 24/7 for 3 channels using 7 virtual tuners on one
real card.
Because recording is all it does and because recording is the main
feature of MythTV it was strange to see it grow this big. This should
have been notice before by someone else!?