[mythtv-users] EPG for Digitenne radio stations?

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Wed Jun 18 13:38:16 UTC 2008

Udo van den Heuvel schreef op 16-6-2008 20:05:
> Jos Hoekstra wrote:
>> Udo van den Heuvel schreef op 16-6-2008 17:38:
>>> c) does Digitenne transmit EPG for radio?
>> Yes, using windows on my avermedia volar X(no linux support yet :(), I
>> get an epg for the radiostations and that seems to go on for at least a day.
>
> Thanks, so what could be my issue?
> Can I log EPG info?
> Snoop it some way?
>
> Udo
Sorry for a late reply, needed to get the Avermedia DVB-T Volar X
working first.

With the program me-tv under ubuntu 8.04 I'm able to get epg-data for Tv
as well as Radio, so I think it's possible to use some sort of scanner
for that.
So, yes, Digitenne does deliver EPG-data, and it seems for about 3 days.
Maybe some of the DVB-utils might help you in that way :)

Regards,

Jos Hoekstra