[mythtv-users] install on ubuntu gutsy

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 01:03:49 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:46 PM, steve <sfreilly at roadrunner.com> wrote:

Go to your "home" folder, and press "ctrl+h" and you should see a lot of
folders that have names that start with a period (like .mythtv)  These will
contain some configuration files. Try removing everything like you did last
night, then delete the ".mythtv" folder, and then do the install.  Good
luck.