[mythtv-users] Problem with DVB-T streams in nothern Germany

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 16:55:06 UTC 2008

On 15/06/2008, Dirk Aust <dirk_aust at gmx.de> wrote:
> Nick,
>  what I found out is a message in the log which says:
>
>  2008-06-15 17:36:25.062 DB Error (delta position map insert):
>  Query was:
>  INSERT INTO recordedseek (chanid, starttime, mark, type, offset) VALUES
>  ( '1003' , '2008-06-15T16:15:00' , 122259 ,
>  9 , 1981223336 );
>  Driver error was [2/144]:
>  QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
>  Database error was:
>  Table './mythconverg/recordedseek' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?)
>  repair failed

(Please don't top-post).

Run optimize_mythdb.pl (and then daily via cron) to fix your database.
You will then have to recreate the seektables for those recordings
where seeking is not possible. Once your database is healthy, and you
have good seektables, your recordings should be both seekable and
editable.

Nick

--
Nick Morrott