[mythtv-users] Something I'd like to be able to do

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 14 21:48:57 UTC 2008

I don't know if this is possible in myth - certainly I haven't yet found a way to do it. I'm watching Live TV. I can press 'Guide' on my remote to bring up the program guide, So far so good.. in fact better than the guide on my cable box. Nice. Now what I want to do is press a button on the remote to simply switch the Live TV channel to the channel I have selected in the guide. Pressing 'OK' brings up the recording menu, which isn't always what I want. Is there another button I can bind to something to let me do this? The binding for 'Live TV when in Guide' doesn't change the program.

Mark