[mythtv-users] Can't watch TV

Mir Islam mislam at mirislam.com
Sat Jun 14 04:03:11 UTC 2008

Thanks Nick for your quick reply.

In the Capture Card Setup the "Default Input" is set to Television. The
other two inputs are composite1 and S-Video. None of those two are being
used. There is no "Digital Input" detected for this card.

The card itself has two connectors to plug in antenna. I tried to plug
in antenna in both of them. One of them (top one, away from motherboard)
picks up several channels as I mentioned before, the other one picks up
only one. In neither cases I am able to see any picture.

Thanks
Mir