[mythtv-users] UPnP debugging/setup help

Mark J. Scheller mark.j.scheller at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:57:23 UTC 2008

I am looking at an upgrade to HD and for a new front-end, a PS3.  Looks like
UPnP is the current preferred method so I started to dig around to see what
I could do with it.  I'm running the current 0.21 version from atrpms under
CentOS 5 (e.g. mythtv-backend-0.21-187.el5.i386.rpm).  I decided to try this
out first with a Fedora 9 laptop and djmount and even after stopping
iptables, I can't see anything from my mythbackend server.

The documentation for UPnP in Myth is so scant I assume there's almost
nothing that needs to be done to use it.  So what am I missing here???

--
[MjS]