[mythtv-users] HD recording

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Wed Jun 11 22:22:09 UTC 2008

Emery Guevremont wrote:
> R. G. Newbury wrote:
>> Alan Murrell wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all.
>>>
>>> I live in Vancouver, Canada.  I currently record my TV using analog
>>> input to a PVR-500, though I use a digital cable box for my regular
>>> TV viewing (I don't use my MtthTV box to watch live TV)
>>>

>> Lots and I mean LOTS more information buried in the forums at
>> http://digitalhome.ca and at http://remotecentral.com.
>>
> Never heard of remotecentral.com. What forum talks about OTA TV?
>
> BTW digitalhome.ca is a great source of info for OTA TV.

On the main Forums page, there is a heading 'HD,Satellite and Cable'

There are 3,686 threads	with 22,033 posts spread over 123 pages with 30
threads per page....Plus a couple of extra pages on specific topics,
such as a listing and transmitter tower maps for all
Toronto/Buffalo/Rochester digital HD channels.

Browse and take your pick..

Geoff