[mythtv-users] Do I gain anything in Myth by upgrading my Graphics card?

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 20:38:41 UTC 2008

That's the board I've just been looking at actually Peter.

I'm tempted by it myself. The down side is that I've been looking at
Intel chips for the last couple of days (brushing up on my out of date
knowledge) and I know nothing about which AMD chip to put in this board.

Do you know of a web page with a quick and simple explanation of the
seemingly hundreds on AMD chips and which ones are current, which ones
are old to guide me to thinking about what to buy?

Then I just need some memory along with the CPU, some cooler or other
(doesn't have to bee too quiet as it's in another room) and I'm away!

I assume I can safely use my IDE HD and DVD burner on one IDE cable with
this machine until I next have some cash to spend on new drives?

Damian