[mythtv-users] Mythweb bug--can anyone else confirm?

Jonathan Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 11 19:27:48 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I'm having a problem if I try to schedule a 'manual recording' via mythweb: I modify the subtitle from the default 'Use date/time' and save the schedule, but when I check the recording I find that it reverted back to a date/time stamp. I see this behavior on Knoppmyth R5F1 (0.20-fixes) and Mythbuntu 8.04 (0.21).

Can anyone test this for me by scheduling a manual recording via mythweb and modifying the subtitle field to something like 'test subtitle'? Once you save the schedule, you can check how it was saved in "Upcoming Recordings" or "Recorded programs." If this really is a bug, the subtitle should contain a date stamp instead of whatever you entered.

Jon