[mythtv-users] Help! Can't change channels after upgrade

peter at vanderwal.us peter at vanderwal.us
Tue Jun 10 23:11:54 UTC 2008

Some more data.

While watching live TV, I hit "e" to edit the channel data.  All fields
come up "Loading..."
Is it possible that the backend isn't reading the database for some reason?

I also noticed the following in the mythbackend.log file:
"Unable to rad configuration file mysql.txt"
not sure which one this refers to, the one in /usr/share/mythdora is
readable and just has the basic configuration in it.
the one in /home/mythtv/.mythtv is also readable and has the same
information.