[mythtv-users] how not to delete the theme cache at each resolution change?

Marc MERLIN marc_mtv at merlins.org
Wed Jun 11 05:25:50 UTC 2008

My frontend is at 1920x1080

When I run mythtv-setup on it, I run mythtv-setup -geometry 1024x768
over an ssh connection.
Problem is that it takes about 1mn to regenerate all the theme stuff, during
which it helpfully deletes my 1920x1080 themes. And when I restart my
frontend, it have to rebuild 1920x1080.

Wash, rince, repeat.

How do I tell mythtv to stop deleting precalculated themes and stop this
waste of time?

Thanks,
Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/