[mythtv-users] 1212 Device, was: HD-PVR weirdness

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Jun 10 04:16:37 UTC 2008

On Monday 09 June 2008 22:07:49 Steve Heistand wrote:
> Ive heard that the latest vlc cvs build will play the
> saved stream. but reading the stream directly I havent
> found.

I haven't really had time to play around with the thing, but couldn't resist
the promise of cheap HD capture :-)

I feel I've proven the hardware works, the Windows-software captured files
look good with the included player, and I'm sure it will eventually work with
Myth.

Is there a better place than here to follow Linux/Myth 1212 use? It's a valid
thread here I think, but if there's a better one...

beww