[mythtv-users] Mythweb/videoss

Kevin Robbins robbinsck1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:23:26 UTC 2008

Greetings, I'm once again all searched out and am resorting to the "people
who know"

I have almost successfully set up mythweb with a couple of issues.

Whenever I try to open http:server/mythweb/video I get this error....
Error

Could not find a value in the database for the MythVideo artwork directory
for this hostname (my_mythbox). Please update your <a
href="/mythweb/settings/mythweb">settings</a> to point to the correct
location.

I have checked and rechecked this location and it's correct, one thing that
concerns me is that in the mythweb/settings dropdown box to choose the
system to edit the settings for I don't have a pc named (my_mythbox) as the
error states. I have localhost, ubunut, dad-desktop and OLDHOSTNAME.  I have
no idea why so many.

The last time I could find this error was way back in 2006 and it discussed
symbolic links in the www/mythweb/data directory. Is this the problem or is
it even easier than that?