[mythtv-users] MythTV on AppleTV

robbinsck1 at gmail.com robbinsck1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 18:30:42 UTC 2008

Sorry I'm using a blackberry and it won't let me edit the original message so I must top post or not post at all I guess is an option.

I guess I'll have to dive  into lirc because my error is that the key is already mapped. Like the play button is "P" so my remote play button plays and pauses. Just like the keyboard "P" key.