[mythtv-users] Mytharchive/mythreplex errors

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 9 14:50:54 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

Like many other people, I've had problems with mytharchive since upgrading to
0.21.  Specifically, I have the problem where mythreplex chokes when it is
confused about audio streams.  Here is an old thread that somebody else made:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/330788?search_string=mythreplex;#330788

That thread references a Ubuntu forum where somebody posts a workaround:

At the end of the thread, Paul H states that the problem is fixed in SVN.

I'm using the debian-multimedia 0.21 packages for Debian Testing, and the
problem still occurs.

My Question:

Can somebody (Paul H perhaps?) tell point me to the right commit that fixes
this problem?  That way I can patch up my mythburn.py file or perhaps
encourage the debian-multimedia maintainer, wonderful fellow that he is, to
include the fix.

Mark