[mythtv-users] MythTV on AppleTV

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 12:44:55 UTC 2008

Scott D. Davilla wrote:
> It's pretty easy once you understand a few items;
>
> 1) The AppleTV needs a GPT formatted disk to be able to boot
> atv-bootloader. This can be the internal or and external disk/flash.

Two questions, if you don't mind...

1. Are you using wired or wireless connections to the backend?  Would
wireless over a short-ish span (say 40' and two walls) work?

2. Does the AppleTV have the horsepower to play captures from the new
HD-PVR?

Thanks,
  Jeff.
--
I haven't smoked for 1 year, 9 months and 3 weeks, saving $2,980.77 and
not smoking 19,871.81 cigarettes.