[mythtv-users] record time display

finlay finlay at moeraki.com
Mon Jun 9 05:58:42 UTC 2008

I recorded a program on the PBS HD channel that was scheduled to take
90m. When I viewed the program the position display shows that
theprogram is 59+ minutes long. I checked the log and it appears that
the recording process took 90m. It appears that the whole program is
intact i.e. while watchingit seems to be all there though the picture is
not displayed smoothly - the PQ for PBS HD is not the best even on live
tv. What would this 20m discrepancy in recorded time indicate?

Thanks

John