[mythtv-users] Pop up message while in menus or when using internal player.

Mon Jun 9 01:40:13 UTC 2008

Trying to find out if there is a way to pop up a message while in the menus
or when using internal player? I have script that 'watches' for buttons
pressed on the remote, if nothing is pressed for 2 hours it will put the
FrontEnd's in sleep mode. I am trying to find a way to popup a message
letting someone know to press a button if they don't want the FE to go to
sleep. I know about mythtvosd, but if I recall this only works while
watching tv.

Thanks for any assistance.