[mythtv-users] Xbox DVD remote

Johnny Russ jruss at mit.edu
Fri Jun 6 21:46:00 UTC 2008

> How do you pick mplayer instead of the default XBMC player? I didn't
> realise that was possible.

Once you have the movie selected, click the white button on the controller
or the title button on the DVD remote. It will bring up a menu. Choose the
play with... or play using... option, I don't remember exactly what it is
called. Then choose mplayer from the options. I have to do it every time I
play something. It isn't a big deal once you get in the habit but it would
be nice to be able to change it globally.