[mythtv-users] How to removed a job from the queue

Marc Christensen comments at mecworks.com
Wed Jun 4 16:58:47 UTC 2008

Using MythWeb, I accidentally queued a previously recorded show for
transcoding.  I don't want this to happen.  I don't have access to the
machine and I need to remove that job from the queue.

I can see the scheduled job in MythWeb but I can't find a place to
remove or cancel jobs that are in the queue.

My jobs only run at night between midnight and 5:30am so the job hasn't
started yet.

Is there a way that I can remove or cancel the job using MythWeb?  I
also have ssh access to the machine.  Is there a way to manage the job
queue vi command line?

I am running mythtv-backend-0.21-9 and mythweb-0.21-11 from packman on
OpenSuse 10.3 i586.

Thanks,

--
Marc Christensen