[mythtv-users] Is this a good system spec?

Allen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Tue Jun 3 22:19:34 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Justin The Cynical <cynical at penguinness.org>
wrote:

> Allen Edwards wrote:
>
> *snip*
>
> > ASUS P1-AH2 AMD Socket AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 6150 2 x 240Pin GeForce 6150
> > Barebone - Retail
>
> Why do these companies insist on putting the digital out in such brain
> dead places?  Come on, in front of the case??

What do  other users of this system do with S/PDIF?  Is there a way to
modify the box to get S\PDIF out to the back or at least to plug it in
without leaving the front cover open?

This box is perfect in all other ways and I am having trouble finding
anything else the meets my requirement:
SVideo, DVI, L+R, S\PDIF, and the usual KVM+USB

Allen