[mythtv-users] DVB tuners jumping around [order] on reboot

Derek Conniffe derek-mythtv at rivertower.ie
Tue Jun 3 21:36:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm now running Ubuntu Hardy Herron with mythtv 0.21.

My problem is a little off topic (tuners & O/S issues really).

I'm seeing something funny - I have 2 DVB-T and 2 DVB-S satellite cards.
The funny thing is that I can't be guaranteed which DVB card will get
which number (as per mythtv-setup) when I reboot the mythbackend server.
Now after I reboot I have to run mythtv-setup, delete all the capture
cards and then add the capture cards & connections again.

Has anyone else had this problem and/or know the solution?

thanks very much,

Derek