[mythtv-users] Is this a good system spec?

Allen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Tue Jun 3 13:27:41 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Justin The Cynical <cynical at penguinness.org>
wrote:

> Allen Edwards wrote:
>
> *snip*
>
> > ASUS P1-AH2 AMD Socket AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 6150 2 x 240Pin GeForce 6150
> > Barebone - Retail
>
> Why do these companies insist on putting the digital out in such brain
> dead places?  Come on, in front of the case??

Justin,

Thanks for pointing that out.  That was just the kind of feedback I was
looking for -- some deal killer I overlooked.  Having the front cover open
and the optical coming out of it is not what I am looking for.  Now I have
to start over.  Oh well.

What do people use for a simple system like I have outlined that does not
require cabling in the front?

Allen