[mythtv-users] Sudden DVB issue

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 3 01:55:34 UTC 2008

I have a pcHD5500 card, and noticed in my backend logs tonight right
after a scheduled recording started, that I got errors like this over
and over:

2008-06-02 21:49:41.001 NVR(/dev/video0) Error: Resetting and re-queueing
2008-06-02 21:49:50.884 NVR(/dev/video0) Error: DQBUF ioctl failed.
                        eno: Input/output error (5)

It doesn't look like the recording is happening.  I look at my
recordings directory and don't see anything with today's date on it.  I
don't really know when this started happening, but it could've been
happen since I updated some things that came up (updated kernel, updated
mythtv packages from atrpms.net, etc.).  I'm not saying that's it, but
just wanted to mention that that happened recently.

Any ideas on where I can look to fix this?

Thanks,
Harry